Violin labelled 'CAHUSAC | Strand | London 1793'
- Full size violin labelled 'CAHUSAC | Strand | London 1793'
- We believe this violin to be from the workshop of Thomas Cahusac. It has had a reasonable amount of previous repair work (including neck replacement) and has two previous repairers labels inside dated 1849 and 1973 (see photographs).
- It is very responsive to play and has a warm tone.
- It has been fully set up in our workshops with Evah Pirazzi strings and a Wittner tailpiece.
- This violin would suit an advancing player looking for an older violin with an interesting history!